Friday, August 20, 2010

Hello, there, I'm Chrys.

 Welcome to my little parcel in the World.  From time to time, I'll be posting observations and anecdotes from my Second Life

I suppose a mini-bio is in order, here, so I'll try to oblige....

 For my first year or so, I was content to wander the Grid, sightseeing, building, taking classes, enjoying concerts, and in general exploring my new world. My friends list consisted of my alt (in case I got ghosted) amd a few people I met at classes, and never saw anywhere else.
I had no idea where all the perverts were, that people were always complaining about - you know, the  "OMG no matter where i go,  men r always hitting on me" type of complaint. And I really had no desire to go looking for them; I probably wouldn't have known what to do if I found them.

 But a while ago, I decided to actually get out and do something -- I decided to explore the 'Steamy Side' of SL.
So I started to get into to RolePlay. I had done LARP in my younger days, so I had a good background in being somebody other than my ususal self.
I found a wonderful set of classes, taught by Forceme Silverspar, which have greatly increased my skill-set.  But the question of where to play...ay, that's the rub.

There were lots of choices - many I dismissed almost immediately, as they didn't fit my idea of what I thought I was interested in.  (Gor just baffles me - but I like the silks)  That left me with the roleplay sims,  many of which seemed to concentrate on forced-sex, which was a radical departure from my 'nice girl' image.
They were.......interesting. Most were either dead empty, or so crowded that you couldn't move.
Some had too many rules to learn immediately, or required a group slot, or just were'nt a good match.   In many places, I felt like I was the newest victim in a long list of victims.  I really didn't know how to be a, for lack of a better word, slut. So I let people just use me, trying, from time to time RP with my 'attacker.'  I had a few good encounters, but it was getting discouraging.   Then I found Hard Alley........

The first few times I was there, I noticed that the main rules seemed to be "Have fun & Don't be an asshole to others"  I liked that, so I ventured into the Hard Core Strip Club one night.

I haven't left yet.              

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found our perverted little corner of SL, Chrystina.

    And you should know by now... there is no escape from Hard Alley. *winks*

    ReplyDelete